Meditation Teacher Training
By enrolling into the Meditation Training Program, you can expect:
- To deepen your understanding of the science behind mindfulness and meditation through both experiential and workshop, conversation based training classes.
- Receive one on one mentoring to ensure you are apply, integrating and feeling comfortable throughout the experience.
- Experience a diverse pathway of classes, workshops and content to enrich you as a teacher and person.
- Learn how to apply mindfulness practices in professional and clinical setting.
- Discover an education experience that is accessible and guides you to innovate and apply meditation and mindfulness in all arenas of your life, including professionally.
- Learn about the benefits of different types of meditation practices
- Connect with a community of people who share your same interest in mindfulness, meditation and mind-body medicine.
- Establish the tools, routine, and accountability to further your own practices.
Deepen your meditation practice and/or develop the skills to facilitate and guide others through integrative healing and modern medicine.
This program is self-paced with the support and guide from your mentor, Melissa Aguirre. This program is a collection of livestream workshops, one on one mentorship and a community service project.
This teacher training is facilitate by MelMarie Yoga. Please visit this link to see more as well as pricing and payments plans that are available.
You can also learn more about our online yoga teacher training here.