inBalance Pilates Academy
inBalance Pilates Academy is a contemporary model that combines traditional Pilates teachings with a strong influence from modern movement, anatomical, biomechanics and physiotherapy research techniques. Our program is designed to provide a fundamental basis and understanding of anatomy and the scientific reasoning behind the movements while also providing the guidance and direction needed to develop creative, fluid and compressive classes for athletic, restorative and mixed level classes. inBalance Pilates Academy will empower you with the knowledge, information and techniques you need to equip your students with proper movement technique as well as opportunities to progress and evolve their practice as they gain strength and stability. Our goal is to groom knowledgable, properly trained instructors!
While inBalance Pilates Academy respects the original work of Joseph Pilates, we also recognize that learning a list of exercises is not enough of a foundation to confidently begin a career in Pilates and will not adequately serve students. Our guided mentorship ensures that you have the support you need throughout your training, subsequent student teaching, and after the course is completed. Our Academy offers both Mat and Comprehensive Teacher Training courses so you can decide what level of training best suits your needs and your career!
All of our instructors at inBalance that teach your signature classes are required to complete training through inBalance Pilates Academy so you are getting the very best instruction from knowledgable, highly trained instructors. You will notice the difference from the very first class you take!
2019 Training Dates:
- Mat Fundamentals - November 15-16
- Mat Int/Adv - December 13-15
- Reformer - January 24-26 and February 28-March 1, 2020
- Chair Training - March 27-29
- Cadillac/Tower - TBA
Consists of two non-consecutive weekends
- Mat Fundamentals
- Mat Intermediate / Advanced
- 10 Observation Hours
- 10 Self Practice Hours
- 10 Student Teaching Hours
- 50 Observation Hours
- 175 Self Practice Hours
- 175 Student Teaching Hours
- Discounts are available for those who have complete the inBalance Instructor Certification Course.
- Test out for each course above is from both a written and practical exam.
- Payment plans are available. Email email@example.com for more information.
- All courses do not have to be completed all at once to complete the course. Course fees do not expire, so you can space these out or spread them out over the course of a couple years if needed. Courses will be scheduled on a rolling basis, so if you miss one course the first time around, you can catch it the next time.