inBalance Pilates Academy
inBalance Pilates Academy is a contemporary Pilates training program that combines traditional Pilates teachings with modern-day movement, anatomical, biomechanics and physiotherapy research techniques to provide a functional approach to Pilates. Our program is designed to provide a fundamental basis and understanding of anatomy as well as the scientific reasoning behind the movements in order to establish the foundation needed to develop creative, fluid and comprehensive classes for all levels and all styles of classes from an advanced athletic practice to a rehabilitative session and everything in between. inBalance Pilates Academy will empower you with the knowledge, information and techniques you need to equip your students with proper movement technique as well as opportunities for them to progress and evolve their practice as they gain strength and stability. Our goal is to groom dynamic, knowledgable, properly trained instructors who can teach successfully in a mixed level class!
With our teacher training program, we want to equip you with more than just a list of exercises; a successful Pilates career is built on much more than that! We provide you with a guided mentorship starting from day one to ensure that you have the support you need throughout your training, subsequent teacher training, and as you begin your career as a Pilates instructor. inBalance Pilates Academy offers Mat Teacher Training, Comprehensive Teacher Training, as well as a combo Mat and Reformer Teacher Training so you can decide on the training style that best suits your needs.
All of our instructors at inBalance that teach your signature classes are required to complete training through inBalance Pilates Academy so you are getting the very best instruction from knowledgable, highly trained instructors. You will notice the difference from the very first class you take!
2020 Training Dates:
- Mat Fundamentals - January 24-25 and February 7-9, 2020
- Reformer - February 28-March 1 and March 27-29, 2020
- Chair Training - TBA
- Cadillac/Tower - TBA
MAT INSTRUCTOR TRAINING
- Mat Fundamentals (Includes Anatomy)
- Mat Intermediate / Advanced
- Course: 24 Hours
- Observation Hours: 15
- Self Practice Hours: 30
- Student Teaching Hours: 20
- Consists of two training weekends
- Course: 48 hours
- Observation hours: 50
- Self practice hours: 100
- Student teaching hours: 100
- Consists of one training weekend
- Consists of one training weekend
COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTOR TRAINING
- Course: 75 hours
- Observation Hours: 100
- Self Practice Hours: 200
- Student Teaching Hours: 200
MAT AND REFORMER INSTRUCTOR TRAINING
- Course: 72 hours
- Observation hours: 65
- Self practice hours: 130
- Student teaching hours: 120
- Discounts are available for those who have complete the inBalance Instructor Certification Course.
- Test out for each course above is from both a written and practical exam.
- Payment plans are available. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Current movement practitioners can take courses separately as a means of CEC’s, additional education or supplementation to their current practice. Proof of certification is required to sign up for a la carte courses.
- All courses do not have to be completed all at once to complete the course. Course fees do not expire, so you can space these out or spread them out over the course of a couple years if needed. Courses will be scheduled on a rolling basis, so if you miss one course the first time around, you can catch it the next time.