inBalance Pilates Teacher Training
Our Pilates Instructor training program follows a Contemporary model that fuses Pilates with today’s fitness trends and research. Learn from some of the best instructors right here at our very own inBalance studios! Our program was designed to stand out among others, it will not only teach the Pilates repertoire, but also provide the tools necessary to develop creative and fluid sessions for athletic, restorative, and mixed level classes. We believe that learning a list of exercises is not enough of a foundation to confidently begin a career in Pilates. A guided mentorship ensures that you are supported through your student teaching hours well after the course is over.
We offer both Mat and Comprehensive Pilates equipment programs. As a student you can decide which level of training best suits your needs! All programs, in addition to the lecture hours, include observation hours, self-practice hours, and student teaching hours. We want to ensure that you are given the support and opportunities necessary for success!
2019 Training Dates:
- Mat Fundamentals - TBA
- Mat Int/Adv - August 23-25
- Reformer - TBA
- Chair Training - TBA
- Cadillac/Tower - TBA
|Required Workshops||Self Practice & Observation||Apprenticeship||Cost|
|Mat Teacher Training||
|Reformer Teacher Training||
|Comprehensive Teacher Training||
- Discounts are available for those who have complete the inBalance Instructor Certification Course.
- Test out for each course above is from both a written and practical exam.
- Payment plans are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- All courses do not have to be completed all at once to complete the course. Course fees do not expire, so you can space these out or spread them out over the course of a couple years if needed. Courses will be scheduled on a rolling basis, so if you miss one course the first time around, you can catch it the next time.