When you invest in inBalance, you are investing in yourself. This is an investment in your health and longevity…not to mention you’ll leave our classes feeling like a total boss! Whatever your fitness level, we offer something for everyone. Whether you want group classes, or you prefer private sessions, duets, and small group sessions, we have what you need to meet your goals.
Group Equipment Classes
Semi Private Sessions
We also have baby-sitting available for moms who want to work out!
Email email@example.com to purchase.
*These packages are already highly discounted and cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.
Student Unlimited Pass:
3 months of unlimited classes for college or high school students
Balanced Bride Package:
inBalance is getting you ready for the big day! with this package you will receive 3 months of unlimited classes, 1 nutritional consultation, 1 private session with the instructor of your choice and an inBalance tank. Balanced brides are made here!
Post-Baby Body Package:
Need a little extra help getting that body back after baby is here? Look no further than inBalance. This packages includes 3 months of unlimited classes, 3 private sessions, 1 nutritional consultation, 2 week meal plan to get you back on track, and an inBalance tank. This is everything you need to get back to feeling like yourself!
includes 1 month of unlimited classes and 4 reformer classes (reformer classes must be used in 30 days)
Includes a 10 class pass for group inBalance classes and 4 Group Reformer classes (must use all classes within
- We require all students to pre-register for class. If you're not pre-registered we cannot guarantee you a spot in class.
Pre-registered spots will not be guaranteed for latecomers.
- Please arrive to class on time. We require clients to cancel at least six hours prior to class without penalty.
- Cancellations must be made online through MindBody. All late-cancels and no-shows will be charged $10.00 for unlimited membership packages or deducted one class from class packages.
- Click here to read studio payment and cancellation policies.
- All prices subject to change based on the studio's discretion.
Late cancellations and missed bookings will be charged the full fee. A late cancellation is anyone who cancels with fewer than:
- 4 hours for group classes
- 12 hours for group reformer classes
- 24 hours for private sessions